 Star Wars / 13918
Re: Christmas 2002 SW releases speculation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 13:53:49 GMT

On Wed, 11 Sep 2002, Henry DeYoung wrote:

The various TF/CA/CG/etc droids and vehicles are ripe for set development.

I consider myself a huge SW buff, but I'm lost on these abbreviations.

Trade Federation/Corporate Alliance/Commerce Guild
http://www.starwars.com/databank/organization/cis/index.html

The news that the X- and Y-wings are being reissued probably means that
there won't be "special edition" versions (ala the Speeder Bike) yet, but
maybe the A-wing. . .also, the Tie Bomber and Tie Interceptor havn't been
done at minifig scale yet (and the Tie Fighter is about to retire, opening
up space for an Imperial fighter).

Again, I thought the Tie Fighter was the same as the Imperial Fighter. But
I'm thrilled to hear that the X-Wing will be back.

I was thinking that with the Tie gone and the X-1 at limited availability,
one of three standard Imperial fighters (Tie, Tie Interceptor, Tie Bomber)
needs to be made available again.

--
TWS Garrison
http://www.math.purdue.edu/~tgarriso/