 Star Wars / 13900
  Re: My SW Customs version 2.0 (The Miracle of Photo Editing)

(...) Again, thanks for the praise, Matt! Also thanks to Gil, Jason, and Jeff! I'm sure Han would be proud that people appreciate the work I've put into his baby! Now to continue the answers to Matt's questions which I started the other day: First (...) (22 years ago, 7-Sep-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: My SW Customs version 2.0 (The Miracle of Photo Editing)

(...) I've just learned that I had port and starboard confused! I should say the Falcon's ramp is on the STARBOARD side, along with the cockpit (the right side when facing forward while onboard the ship). Brian (22 years ago, 9-Sep-02, to lugnet.starwars)