 Star Wars / 13899
13898  |  13900
Subject:
Even Closer-ups of My SW Customs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 7 Sep 2002 19:29:59 GMT

Hi all,

taken some advice from people over at FBTB and made an effort to isolate
individual ships more and get as close as possible without completely
loosing resolution. Hopefully these won't seem too redundant!

I started to cram everything in one folder, then ended up giviing the X and
Y-Wing each their own folder. The first one is still overcrowded (apologies)
but features some individual shots of the A-wing, Snowspeeders, individual
TIE ships, and some sets I altered from official LEGO sets (B-wing, Naboo
fighter, Gungan sub -not much change, but can seat three in main cockpit
now- and Slave 1) along with some decent isolation shots of the Falcon's
features and Shuttle cockpit:

X-wing close-ups:

Y-wing close-ups:

They still leave something to be desired, but should help answer some
questions until I can get digital pics taken.

Brian