 Star Wars / 13844
    Geonosian Hive —Amado C. Pinlac
   Check out our latest work from our homepage, Geonosian Hive; (URL) the trail of steam vents, Anakin and Padme stumble upon stalagmite city. As they pass through the corridors, the surface of the pillars seems to pulse slowly and move! Suddenly, they (...) (22 years ago, 27-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce.moc) !

        Re: Geonosian Hive —Chris Maddison
   Great diorama. I *love* the way you did wings on the martians! That's just sweet. <yoink> -Chris (...) (22 years ago, 27-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Geonosian Hive —Amado C. Pinlac
   Thanks! Since they also lived in a red planet, it was logical to use them as Geonosians. Just had to paint the wings with a water based acrylic green instead of the white color. ACPin & Sons (...) (22 years ago, 28-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)