 Star Wars / 13821
    Re: The ISD Pursuer —Gil Shaw
   Absolutely fantastic Jeff. I can't get over it's loyalty to the original. What fun you could have with this, a good stop-action camera and some editing software. Couldn't come up with a criticism if I was paid to. Cheers, -G (...) (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: The ISD Pursuer —Jeff Jardine
   (...) Thanks for the compliments. Jeff J (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)