 Star Wars / 13797
  6 New Mini-Fig Customs (Jedi Council)

Hey guys, I just uploaded 6 new customs to my website: Ki-Adi-Mundi: (URL) Rancisis: (URL) Koon: (2 URLs) Floating Seat (with available instructions): (URL) a Rebel Ramp Attendant (a few days old): (URL) Thanks. -Bruce Brucey-Wan's Homepage - (URL) (22 years ago, 10-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce.moc)