 Star Wars / 1377
    Re: Picts of 7131 Anakin's Pod Racer —Joel Hoornbeek
   (...) Thanks for the pictures. (And no, I haven't seen it any where else :) )I went back and looked at the picture of the Mos Espa Podrace, and it looks like it also has Anakin's pod. I was hoping there would not be any duplicates; oh well. - Joel (25 years ago, 19-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Picts of 7131 Anakin's Pod Racer —Jonas Marcho
   That's a cool set. But god damnit why must I live here in the 'Tarheel State' where everything is banking and sports. What about Legos? Huh? (25 years ago, 19-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)