 Star Wars / 13748
Re: UCS Yoda Bag Count?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 19:28:51 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Julie Krenz writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Jim Stroot writes:
I picked up a UCS Yoda at Target yesterday for $50, but the box seals were
broken.  I want to make sure everything is there.  Does anyone have a bag
count for this set?
My box has got:
12 bags and the following loose pieces:
2 tan 1x16 bricks
1 tan 2x16 plate
1 light brown (burnt orange?) 2x16 plate
Thanks,
Jim

You have yourself a complete set :)

Julie