 Star Wars / 13734
    New Custom- Commerce Guild Dwarf Spider Droid —Bruce Lowell
   Hey guys. I've just uploaded a new custom to my site: the CG Dwarf Spider Droid. It's mini-fig scale and pretty small because of that (forty-eight pieces), but also easier to duplicate in making one's Battle of Geonosis diorama ;). Here's the link: (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce.moc)