 Star Wars / 13713
  Hoth Turret Design

Here are some pictures (and the instructions!) for the Rebel turrets on Hoth: (URL) all-SNOT design, and have only one stud showing. Enjoy, -s (22 years ago, 18-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Hoth Turret Design

Looks great Shaun...very movie-accurate and the studless design really makes it look like it armour plated. I can't beleive the official Lucas design has the thing manned. Poor sap assigned to that post....may as well have 'AT-AT Target Practise' (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Hoth Turret Design

Shaun, that's an amazing design you made there. Very nice. And thanks for the instructions. Also, nice job on the Probe Droid and Snowspeeder. Great job on all! Keep it up. -Bruce Brucey-Wan's Homepage - (URL) (22 years ago, 18-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Hoth Turret Design

(...) This thing is great Shaun! I can't wait to build one! I am also cross-posting this to lugnet.inst, as I'm sure the folks over there will enjoy! Jake --- Jake McKee LEGO Enthusiast Webmaster - BI Portal (URL) (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.inst)

  Re: Hoth Turret Design

With some minor modifications, it could be turned into a Dalek, says my wife. Yikes. My wife wants a Lego Dalek. Help. Paul Sinasohn LUGNET #115 (...) (22 years ago, 15-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.inst)

  Re: Hoth Turret Design

(...) Exterminate! EXTERMINATE! :) I better not show this to my wife, she'll want one too. She's a long-time Dr. Who fan. thanks, James (22 years ago, 15-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.inst)

  Re: Hoth Turret Design

(...) Hi I have done some DrWho stuff (URL) but i don't have my Dalek on the net yet. (22 years ago, 15-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.inst)