 Star Wars / 13647
  Re: P-wing

Took me a minute to get my visual bearings, which is good....I love new profiles that go against the traditional. 2 favorite parts: -Suspended chair and hatch...really gives that emersed pilot environment. Great mesh with the fluid option as well - (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: P-wing

(...) Dooo...oood that's cool! As for letters, there are always numbers, and greek letters, and cyrillic characters and Japanese calligraphy... Adrian -- www.brickfrenzy.com (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)