 Star Wars / 1362
    Re: Darth Maul Minifig —Jeff Stembel
   (...) I think he will be in the "Lightsaber Duel" Set. I'll get the Sith Infiltrator because it has some excellent peices, and it'll give a good starting point for a rebuilt one. ;) Jeff (25 years ago, 18-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Darth Maul Minifig —Jonas Marcho
   Yeah, I guess he will be in that set which means I'll have to get like ten if them because I have a million-and-one uses for extra lightsabers and black hoods/capes. I still need Darth Vader; I don't feel like forking over $55 to get the Tie (...) (25 years ago, 18-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)