 Star Wars / 13496
Re: Hi here!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 18 Jun 2002 21:08:31 GMT

On Tue, 18 Jun 2002 20:17:40 GMT "Eric Sophie" <mylegomaster@cs.com>
writes:
Hey Tim! Yes the upper body bends. It is mounted on a worm gear that
acts as
the spine of the Mecha.

Ahhhhhhhhh...y'know, I just might try out that tecnique. I have an
idea...

The Little Bot Series and the Gomgile all have this feature.

I check out the link ASAP!

Gla Gla, Bryce McGlone, Chris Snead and Dave "Lego Mecha" Johann
have all
recently used this technique as well. It really helps with the way
the
weight of the Mech stands. Sun Yun has a version as well as Kunisawa.

cool.
Good Luck!

Legomaster
www.mylegomaster.com

May the Brick be with you
               * Tim *

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
Join Juno today!  For your FREE software, visit:
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.