 Star Wars / 13484
13483  |  13485
Subject:
Hi here!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 22:01:51 GMT

Hi there all you brick fans! I'm a new lugnet person and I just wanted to
introdece myself so you wouldn't go "what the heck!!?!?! Who in the name
of Bricks is this loon!?!!?!" whenever I post. I am going to be  mainly
writing in SW and mecha, but I am also subscibed to .space. Also, I may
be new to lugnet but not to lego, Recently I have constructed a mecha
which I shall post as soon as I get the pix taken of it. BTW you may have
heard about me from Geordan, he's a friend of mine and posted two of my
creations, they can be found in his brickshelf account So, I'll read you
later!

May the Brick be with you
               * Tim *

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
Join Juno today!  For your FREE software, visit:
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.