 Star Wars / 13443
Re: Sneaky Target?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 19:29:41 GMT

they did the same thing with me. i think the problem is that only the
technic jango and bounty pursuit were marked off, and including the picture
of jango's slave 1 was a mistake. but i stood my ground and got my 50% off
slave.  i felt bad for target though, because i rarely ever shop there. (too
far away)

-lenny

In lugnet.starwars, Travis Yanke writes:
Just wanted to plug an interesting observation in for the old Jango Slave I
for 24.88 at Target. I finally stopped last night to pick it up with my
raincheck.  I brought along my copy and the one sent to me in the mail.
Before I went into the store I was putting them both in my wallet and I
noticed that the "original" price was filled in on the mailed portion,
29.99, along with the Target SKU/product number being changed. Not sure what
was up with that. Thought it was kind of funny. Not sure if someone was
trying to pull a fast one, or just they mistakenly had filled the price in
and changed the SKU. No matter I had my original, and it's not like the high
school kids working the checkouts care one way or the other about such stuff
anyhow.