 Star Wars / 13409
  Articulated TaunTaun at minifig scale

Howdy! Here is one of my latest Star Wars models- I've been looking around for a good TaunTaun for a while but never saw one that I thought captured the "feel" of the animal so I built this: (URL) legs, arms, and tail all move (see the "gallop" pic) (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  Re: Articulated TaunTaun at minifig scale

(...) frikin wicked!! cheers Joseph (22 years ago, 5-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  Re: Articulated TaunTaun at minifig scale

(...) great set for Lego to release! Can I use any more exclamation points? :) One question--how are the legs attached to the body? Could you post a half-dissassembled picture to show how it was built? Bruce (22 years ago, 5-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  Re: Articulated TaunTaun at minifig scale

(...) Thanks Bruce! Glad you liked it! (There's a few exclamation points for you...) The legs are basically 1x1 beams with side studs placed into 1x2 technic beams on the body, with a 1x1 round plate to space them out- does that make sense? I'm (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)