 Star Wars / 13408
  UCS TIE Defender and AOTC Diorama

Check out our latest work on Brickshelf, the UCS TIE Defender (URL) from our homepage, our first diorama from AOTC where two Jedi and a lady ride a beast to nowhere. It's the least I could do to describe it from being a spoiler. ;) (URL) click on (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc)