 Star Wars / 13248
  Re: target flyer(jango's slave I)

(...) I don't have a Target around here, although I know of a spot nearby where they are putting one. Can anybody tell me how long this sale lasts? It might be worth it to me to get somebody to mail me a flyer so I can present it at Wal-Mart or TRU. (...) (22 years ago, 21-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: target flyer(jango's slave I)

(...) The sale ends this saturday... Where are you at? I can mail you my sales ad if you want. I'm in San Diego so I'm not sure how long it will take to get to whereever you are at. email me at: jedi_agh@yahoo.com -AHui (22 years ago, 21-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)