 Star Wars / 13202
    Re: Death Star Gunner Station Playset —Amado C. Pinlac
   Many thanks for all the compliments that we've received in our email. We're sorry to hear that some Netscape and Mac users seem to have problems browsing our webpages. I'm not sure why our host isn't as reliable when it comes to the Mac users. (...) (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Death Star Gunner Station Playset —Amado C. Pinlac
   Due to the overwhelming response to our latest work, we've exceeded our monthly bandwidth. Sorry for the inconvenience that this might have caused. For those who haven't seen it yet, I've already uploaded all of the pics on our Brickshelf gallery. (...) (22 years ago, 19-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)