 Star Wars / 13183
    Re: Mawhonic Podracer MOC (purple energy binders) —Dave Johann
   Excellent job Bruce! Thought I don't often mention it, your attention to detail on your SW MOCs is absolutely amazing. The purple binders and near solid green model make this one of my favorite MOCs you've built. -Dave (22 years ago, 12-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Mawhonic Podracer MOC (purple energy binders) —Bruce Lowell
   Thanks a lot, Dave. It's a pretty easy design that can be implemented in just about any pod without much effort. I'll work it into my other pods in the next few weeks and make up a conversion page and part list so anyone can use them. -Bruce (...) (22 years ago, 18-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)