 Star Wars / 13176
Re: ATOC cloning in real life
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.people
Date:
Fri, 10 May 2002 21:47:11 GMT

I'm gonna conclude this discussion over in .off-topic.fun!
(Cause we’ve already done ‘nuff damage to  .starwars…)

Was the allusion a literary one…
Or did she simply see the old '86 movie adaptation?
(5 points for the book, 1 point for seein’ the movie)

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Monica Wilbur writes
I'm a full-blown, stinkin' English major, so 6 points.
(I read the book 4 times, so do I get extra credit for that?).

Actually, I'm sorry to say that the geekey tendencies inherent
in your *field of study negates any ‘extra-credit-bonus’ you’d
normally have received. In fact you loose a point, and
furthermore, you “do not pass go, do not collect $200”

is a subverted manifestation of my

~Subverted manifestation…
Sounds like psychodynamic theories to me?
Are you sure you aren’t a Psychology major?!?        ;)

It appears as though the id of your unconscious is
attempting to reveal some hidden subtext towards
the interrelations between the two major facets of
your psyche.  (either that or you’re a **catatonic schizophrenic)

                            --==RïçhårÐ==--

*Pheu… for you had me ‘on the ropes!’
I was beginnin’ to feel whelmed by your
incredible writing abilities. I regard you
as one of the few individuals here who’s
vocabulary  is probably greater than
mine.

At least I can now take solace in the fact that
you’re majoring in this field. While I'm only
a lowly Political Science & Law major…
(We is don’t needs to talk goods!)

**Could this be anymore aptly said!
-Catatonic Skitso: motor disturbances