 Star Wars / 13167
  Re: LEGO short movie "The Han Solo Affair"

(...) This is quite funny - definitely worth a watch. But if it's officially sanctioned by LucasFilm, should we treat it as cannon? (22 years ago, 10-May-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.animation)

  Re: LEGO short movie "The Han Solo Affair"

(...) Cannon, maybe (or cannon fodder) but not everything licensed by Lucas is necessarily canon. THat's been established already, I beleive. (22 years ago, 10-May-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.animation)

  Re: LEGO short movie "The Han Solo Affair"

(...) I knew cannon didn't seem right when I typed it. Stupid English homophones. (22 years ago, 10-May-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.animation)