 Star Wars / 13163
    Re: New Tauntaun MOC —Bruce Hietbrink
   (...) for the horns. Maybe the horn piece from some of the castle helms cut in half would work better? Anyway, I agree that Lego should make a set like this rather than pre-molded animals. I could imagine a set that was two tauntauns (made of (...) (22 years ago, 10-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: New Tauntaun MOC —David Eaton
   (...) Heehee-- that was actually what finally inspired me to try making them :) I kept trying to think "what comes in brown, is the size of a minifig 'peg', and is angled?" Only thing I could think of were the pirate pistols-- which kinda look silly (...) (22 years ago, 10-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)