 Star Wars / 12987
  Re: Ep.II Sets: I'm not that impressed

(...) <><><><>SNIPPED<><><><> Ummm...I tend to agree a little about the sets, but I was just up at TRU not 15 minutes ago and they had the Slave I for $50, the Republic Gunship for $90, and the Bounty Hunter Pursuit for $30. I know the $10 per set (...) (22 years ago, 26-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Ep.II Sets: I'm not that impressed

I left TRU empty handed on Tuesday. I guess I can't get excited about these new items if I don't know what the heck they are. Maybe I'll get into it after I see the movie. (...) (22 years ago, 26-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Ep.II Sets: I'm not that impressed

(...) Having built most of the sets, I'd say overall I'm pretty pleased. I would have preffered to not see quite so many parts in new colors, but there might actually be enough lime green to be able to start using it. Dark red is also fairly well (...) (22 years ago, 26-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)