 Star Wars / 12981
    Naboo Royal Chromium.... —Matthew Sekerak
   Set 7133 has again displayed TLCs use of chrome parts (narrow beam lamps on Anakin's speeder...or coffee mugs if you want). With TWO more chrome Naboo ships appearing in EpII, who believes there still might be plans for an all chrome set? Just (...) (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Naboo Royal Chromium.... —David Brandes
   This is really bad... I'm salivating all over the keyboard here. ! :() ! Dave p.s. I also noticed on said mugs that the bottoms are in fact white. There's also a little "Lego" logo printed there. (...) (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)