 Star Wars / 12972
12971  |  12973
Subject:
AOTC sets in Spain
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 10:12:14 GMT

Hi all. Yesterday, a local Toys'r'us organized a Star Wars meeting.
Disguised people (stormtroopers, Leias...), original dioramas (Hoth Battle,
cantina band...), big Lego sculptures (Darth Vader, R2D2, Jango Fett, Yoda
on a stump of a tree), all the new Hasbro toys and, of course, Lego:

Republic Gunship: 110€
Slave I: 50€
Bounty Hunter Pursuit: 35€
Jedi Starfighter: 24€

I will tell you other prices of the sets that are not availables yet. By the
way: in the Republic Gunship display, there were two Super Battle Droid in
Gray! I couldn't buy one, so I can't verify if they're gray into the box too.

Oh, and I played a Star Wars game in Gamecube (this console is not released
still in Spain, will be in May 3). I do not remember the name of the game,
because my were popping flying the incredible shaped X-wing and the death
star under my feet (8-P

Be happy!