 Star Wars / 12967
12966  |  12968
Subject:
Republic Gunship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 17:37:17 GMT

I just finished up the Republic Gunship.  Man, this has got to be the best
LEGO set ever!  To start you get seven minifigs plus the Destroyer Droid.
On top of that this thing is HUGE!  It puts the Falcon to shame... and the
play factor is great.  Lots of guns, cockpits that pop off, the entire front
opens up turning the ship into a playset.  It is fantastic!  The colors look
great... I'm a big fan of the new puke green color... seriously, I love it.
You can even open the "hood" to fix the engine... complete with hoses and
stuff.  All this plus magnets!  An excellent toy!

--
Grant Giandonato

Check out my eBay auctions:
http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/ggiandonato/