 Star Wars / 12957
12956  |  12958
Subject:
New Star Wars Video
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 00:21:33 GMT

Sorry to post so many times today, but it has been a wonderful day for Star
Wars.  The new "Love Across the Stars" music video has come out.  I watched
it for the first time on starwars.com (you have to be a online member to
veiw any of the videos there IIRC.)

This video blows everything we have seen away.  Though it is mostly
previously seen footage, some of it is new.  Take a look:
http://www.starwars.com/episode-ii/video/musicvideo/musicvideo1.html

(might wrap)

Kai "22 days left" Brodersen