 Star Wars / 12919
    Who is Obi-wan Kenobi LEMPBO? —Jeremy Dullard
   Pardon my ignorance, but why have I never heard of Obi-wan Kenobi Lempbo before? I was having a squiz (oz for looking) through some old catalogues yesterday and noticed the following in 2000, and I quote: 7161 Gungan Sub Jar Jar Binks guides Qui-Gon (...) (22 years ago, 22-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Who is Obi-wan Kenobi LEMPBO? —Jeremy Dullard
   Thought I'd just check back to see if anyone had any answers, and my Bro looked over my shoulder and correctly suggested that LEMPBO is KENOBI typed with one's right hand one key too far to the right. Why it was left in the catalogue we can only (...) (22 years ago, 21-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)