 Star Wars / 12915
  Could someone check their 7119 Cloud Car?

Hi all, I was looking at my cloud car today and comparing it to the set inventory for it at (URL) says there are 2 red 2x12 plates in the set, but mine has 2x10 plates instead. Could someone check their cloud car to verify this? Thx, Bryan (22 years ago, 22-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Could someone check their 7119 Cloud Car?

(...) Yep, mine has two 2x10's too. TJ (22 years ago, 22-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)