 Star Wars / 12904
Re: More Breaking News: imperial troops in Afghanistan!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 04:03:50 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, James Wilson writes:
Here's another link from Breaking News:
http://www.brknews.com/news/imperial.html

Someone has too much time for their imagination!

James Wilson
Dallas, Texas

That is hilarious.  The really funny part is, the other day I was thinking how
funny it would be if AT-ATs were actually in Afghanistan.

-Mike Petrucelli