 Star Wars / 12899
  Re: Opened E2 Sets

Thanks for the scans, Amado. I was particularly curious about Wessel's speeder in 7133, the neatest design of the EpII line-up in my opinion...so far! -Matt . (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Opened E2 Sets

Matt, Yes, that speeder has quite a new look and my sons have been at it building these sets. We're lucky to have gotten them all from KMart except for the gunship which we bought from Kohl's of all places. Regards, ACPin & Sons member #1500 (...) (22 years ago, 19-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)