 Star Wars / 12836
  Attack of the Clones soundtrack

The soundtrack for Episode II is not due into stores until the 23rd of this month, but you can hear and download it right now simply visit: (URL) I think it sounds awesome, John Williams is a genius. I can hardly wait until the movie is finally (...) (22 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Attack of the Clones soundtrack

"scott costello" <scottcos@spamfree.yahoo.com> wrote in message news:Gu8IAB.KMr@lugnet.com... (...) this (...) links (...) Thanks! Track 13 gave me chills!!! -- Grant Giandonato Check out my eBay auctions: (URL) (22 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)