 Star Wars / 12817
    New Destroyer Droid —Jim Foulds
   Hi Gang, After assembling Lego's version of the destroyer droid, I was a little disappointed with it. So I decided that I would try building my own. So I came up with my own version of the destroyer droid... I give you the DS MK II along side the MK (...) (22 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: New Destroyer Droid —Kai Brodersen
     (...) Looking good! Definitely captures the mechanical wonder that drodikas are. (22 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: New Destroyer Droid —Leonard Hoffman
     how your d-droid compare to a minifig? does it still have the correct size ratio? looks great! -lenny (...) (22 years ago, 6-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)

         Re: New Destroyer Droid —Jim Foulds
     (...) Hey Lenny, Sorry about taking so long to respond, but I added more pictures with Darth Maul standing between the two droids to brickshelf. Mine is definitely bigger then either the Mark 1 or Maul. (URL) Jim F. (22 years ago, 10-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)

         Re: New Destroyer Droid —Leonard Hoffman
     (...) In the picture, your design comes off as a super-destroyer droid.. bigger and better than a normal droideka, especially with that frightful towering height! peace -lenny (22 years ago, 21-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: New Destroyer Droid —Jeff Jardine
   (...) Much better, but I think it should have just three legs. I was disappointed with Lego's version, too. There was such a tiny bag of parts in 7203 for such a large box (and price). Jeff J (22 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: New Destroyer Droid —Jim Foulds
   (...) Thanks Jeff. I tried my version with just three legs, but it seemed to be too top heavy then. So as I was going through the design process I came up with the 6 legged approach. I am still working on different versions, but none have satisfied (...) (22 years ago, 10-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)