 Star Wars / 12687
12686  |  12688
Subject:
New Voldemort (Re: 7133 Bounty Hunter Pursuit: Minifig Pictures)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Sat, 23 Mar 2002 23:48:57 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:

  By visiting various stores, I'm making myself EpII complete slowly
  but surely.  Today's installment included 7133 and (later) 7103;
  but I wanted to share this bit now--the new Anakin and Zam Wessell
  minifigs.  The new bit of info is that Zam's head is printed on both
  sides; I have taken a decent pic of the back, which is kind of freaky:

  http://www.msu.edu/user/braunli1/zamhead.jpg

That's actually a MUCH better head for Lord Voldemort than the back of Prof.
Quirrel's head. Harry Potter folks should take note!

Matt