 Star Wars / 12653
  Re: A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Cantina...

Of course the parody song was written by Weird Al Yankovic.... Not what ever MJB dude is. (...) (23 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Cantina...

(...) Um...really? Which album? Matt (23 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Cantina...

(...) him doing this one. However I'm definitely not the definitive Wierd Al fan, so I coulda missed it 8?) ROSCO (23 years ago, 19-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Cantina...

(...) Weird Al also did "The Saga Begins" to American Pie, but this one is attributed thus: ... The Star Wars Cantina Sung to the tune of "Copacabana" by Barry Manilow Written by Mark Jonathan Davis Copyright 1997 Mark Jonathan Davis, according to (...) (23 years ago, 19-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.fun)