 Star Wars / 12640
    Episode II Set at Walmart —Tim Coats
   I actually saw a Jedi Starfighter at Walmart the other day. Are the Episode II sets supposed to be out already? Tim (22 years ago, 16-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Episode II Set at Walmart —Mark Neumann
     I wonder what Walmart is up to, this is the second post I've seen on this. The other was in .general, the Spiderman set. That set is slated for July I think. Hmmm, maybe I'll call Walmart. (22 years ago, 16-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

         Re: Episode II Set at Walmart —Ray Sanders
      (...) The 'Jedi Starfighter's are all over the large walmarts in south GA and north FL. None sighted in the smaller stores tho. If Lego is shipping licensed SW EP- II products, then I suspect other vendors may do likewise very shortly. Ray (22 years ago, 16-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

         Re: Episode II Set at Walmart —Dave Schuler
      (...) Whatever they're up to, I bought the Starfighter in late February, so they've been up to it for at least several weeks. They had about a dozen sets on the top shelf, but they were in the system and were easily accessible, thanks to the (...) (22 years ago, 16-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

         Re: Episode II Set at Walmart —Bruce Schlickbernd
     (...) Saw the Jedi Starfighter at Target here in SoCal yesterday. Bruce (22 years ago, 17-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Episode II Set at Walmart —Kirby Warden
   (...) We've got the Starfighter up here in Michigan's Toys-R-Us. (22 years ago, 17-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)