 Star Wars / 12610
  AOTC trailer

I think I figured out what the spherical landers are, they look like the command spheres of the Trade Federation battleships. I read somewhere that they are detachable, can't remember where on the internet I saw it. Anyone else know? (22 years ago, 14-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: AOTC trailer

(...) I think might help "Appearing very similar to the standard battleship -- a flattened ring shape with engines at the aft, docking claws at the fore, and a large detachable sphere in the center." (URL) (22 years ago, 16-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)