 Star Wars / 12603
    Re: Plunderer - A small cargo ship —David Simmons
   Jason, I love the look of the cannons here: (URL) Imperial Landing Platform is also superb! Dave "Jason Spears" <spearjr@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Gsu6KD.47t@lugnet.com... (...) Vessels" I (...) the (...) (22 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Plunderer - A small cargo ship —Jason Spears
    (...) Thanks, I was pretty happy with the way those came out. I had wanted to make them swivle out but I couldnt figure anything out within that cramped space. Just thinking about it again though and I have some new ideas. I'll see what I can come (...) (22 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)