 Star Wars / 12600
  Re: Plunderer - A small cargo ship

(...) Vessels" I (...) Isn't it hard to get freight in there with the ramp angled like that? ;^) (22 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Plunderer - A small cargo ship

(...) Thanks. One of the reasons I was drawn to do this ship was because of the asymetrical shape. The real tricky thing was getting the cockpit attached at the angle like that. (...) Well...Um... The cargo containers have hover lifters on them. So (...) (22 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)