 Star Wars / 12599
  Re: Plunderer - A small cargo ship

Awesome! I'll take two! :) Very cool, Jason! What kind of fighter are you going to hide in the small cargo container? ~Trev Visit the Astro Lift Company homepage: (URL) (22 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Plunderer - A small cargo ship

(...) Right, let me get the order form ready... Ok that will be 200,000 republic credits. No, those Candian dollars won't do. :P (...) Droid Piloted Kamazie (sp?) Blast Boats... Yeah! The orginal design did call for that area to be a fighter bay, (...) (22 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Plunderer - A small cargo ship

(...) Spamcakes, of course! I love the shape of this ship. It's so nontraditional. Adrian -- www.brickfrenzy.com (22 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)