 Star Wars / 12581
  Re: Ep II AOTC Trailer ....

(...) If you can tolerate seeing it in not really huge resolution and if you have QuickTime, go here (URL) here for the direct link) (URL) you can watch it all you want. It's pretty cool. Helps to have broadband... (22 years ago, 11-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Ep II AOTC Trailer ....

(...) (snipped) Sorry, it tells me I don't have permission, and that "starwars.apple.com" doesn't exist at the top level anyways. (URL) was how I got to see it. best LFB (22 years ago, 11-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Ep II AOTC Trailer ....

(...) You just have to copy and paste the link in yourself to a fresh window - it doesn't take kindly to LUGNET as a listed referrer. Look, E.T. ships taking off! (22 years ago, 11-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Ep II AOTC Trailer ....

Has anyone been able to actually save the MOV in cache? After all that downloading, I would like to save it... (...) (22 years ago, 11-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Ep II AOTC Trailer ....

(...) Take a look here: (URL) can download the trailer in Mpeg- or Divx-format. Greetz Erik (22 years ago, 17-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)