 Star Wars / 12514
Re: Lobot's head.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 02:38:25 GMT

I bought a Twin-Pod Cloud Car 3 days ago here in Oklahoma City.  The bionic
print on the back of my Lobot's head is almost perfectly symmetrical.  You have
to look very, very closely to tell that it's not perfectly in the middle of the
back of his head.  (I'd say it's only off by about half a millimeter.)
        David "Fuzzy" Gregory