 Star Wars / 12413
    Re: How to improve the SW Classic Line —Kirby Warden
   (...) I like your ideas. But doesn't the license only go on for another three years? We are in the fourth year of the seven year license. Maybe Lego could re-release the sets, but without actually signing a new license, I doubt they could continue (...) (22 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: How to improve the SW Classic Line —Kevin Wanner
   (...) five years till 2007 or so I have heard --Kevin W. § (22 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)