 Star Wars / 12412
Re: Dark Side X-wing [alternate universe?]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 23:03:33 GMT

I like. Nice use of the support stand from the Tie fighter. Much better way
to display than the afterthought of the landing gear of the original set.

In lugnet.announce.moc, Steve Runnels writes:
My buddy Brian had the interesting idea of making a black X-wing. We just
used the x-wing instructions and changed colors as needed. I think the only
piece substitution was the 1x3 slopes on the side since I didn't have black
angle-bricks.

Dark Side X-wing:
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=11496

My favorite part about it is just the colors. It's evilishly dark, yet it's
not completely impossible to photograph as all black would be. :D

---SteveR