 Star Wars / 12411
  Re: Two really impressive 2002 sets ...

Forgot to mention, if you look really close at this pic: (URL) can see another bow, upside-down at the bottom, that the top portion sort of slots on to. So that makes 1 stern and 2 bows that make up the engine core, complements of my Black Seas (...) (22 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Two really impressive 2002 sets ...

But Cap'n, I canna push her any harder, the rudder's already broken off th' hyperdrive core an' she's startin' to take on water! (...) (22 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)