 Star Wars / 12390
    Re: New Slave 1 on StarWars.com —Frank Filz
   (...) I'm probably horribly mixing people up, and forgetting ship names, but I'm thinking that canopy would work really well on a ship like the Nasal Avenger using the quarter saucer pieces. I'm really glad to see a larger variety of curved pieces, (...) (23 years ago, 3-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: New Slave 1 on StarWars.com —Lindsay Frederick Braun
   (...) Yep, you're misremembering there. You're thinking almost certainly of Mark's "Neverwhere," which still holds my personal award for the coolest spacecraft I've seen around. (I'll be expecting an update to take account of such a wonderful new (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)