 Star Wars / 12357
  Re: Republic Gunship

(...) The double-bubble cockpit is very MI-24, as are the anhedral wings. I think it would be a bit of a shame if there were to be a kind of "eastern-bloc" feel to the technology in ep2, because if the imperial uniforms had a slight third-reich, the (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Republic Gunship

Hmmm... My first thought when I saw the gunship was this: (URL) Admiral Muffin Head -- Mark's Lego Creations (URL) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)