 Star Wars / 12354
  Re: Republic Gunship

Man, that's awesome! I like the look of the clone troopers. Their helmets might make good castle helmets if you coloured tehm greay or silver and took off the little ridge on the top. Is it just me, or does the cockpit look very reminiscent of the (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.military)

  Re: Republic Gunship

(...) The double-bubble cockpit is very MI-24, as are the anhedral wings. I think it would be a bit of a shame if there were to be a kind of "eastern-bloc" feel to the technology in ep2, because if the imperial uniforms had a slight third-reich, the (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Republic Gunship

Hmmm... My first thought when I saw the gunship was this: (URL) Admiral Muffin Head -- Mark's Lego Creations (URL) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)