 Star Wars / 12327
  snow pic.

I just took some Hoth pic. in the snow. I had a snowspeeder going after an AT-ST. Unfortunately I can't post a pic. because I don't have a digital camera or a scaner. I just wanted to know if any one else has done this. --Kevin W. § (23 years ago, 26-Jan-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: snow pic.

(...) Sounds cool. I hope they come out looking good. By the way, most photolabs will put your pictures on a disk for you when you get the film delveoped for a few dollars more. A lot of people w/o dig cameras get their photos online using this (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jan-02, to lugnet.starwars)